Preparing for any big event can be very stressful and planing a wedding is no exception. So when you are making your plans be sure to plan in some rest and relaxation for yourself and your soon to spouse and don't forget to do this for the two of you regularly after your big day. Plan these times to be time for just the two of you with no discussion of your wedding, family or any other stressers. Plan something that is something that is for both of you to do together that is a neutral activity. This may even lead to a new hobby for the two of you to do together.
Here are 10 date night ideas to inspire you whether you are planing your wedding or have been married for years.
1. Dinner out - that's it just dinner out. Just spend an hour or more eating and talking with each other. This is a perfect way to reconnect.You can do this one with out breaking the bank by sharing a meal, watching for specials at your favorite places or even just going to McDonald's.
2. Hit your local mall - find a seat and sit and visit while people watching (pick out the couples that makes you think you two) or walk around the mall like a pair of goofy teens taking pictures of the two of you through out the mall. This can lighten the mood and give you both a good laugh.
3. Go for a walk - Stroll through your neighborhood, at your local park or at perhaps even a city lake. Walking can help relieve stress and gives you two time to talk and just hang out.
4. TV time - Sure you watch TV all the time but take a night to make a deal of it. Pick a movie you both like, make a pallet in your living room, grab a ton of snacks and snuggle up.
5. Dinner and Dancing IN - sure sounds silly but really it can be so much more fun than doing it out. Plan a fun dinner and set up a space for the two of you to get your grove on after you eat.
6. Backyard Party for two - mix up couple of your favorite frozen drinks and some appetizers. Set out the lawn chairs and plug in the radio to play your favorite music. Then just sit back, relax and enjoy the company.
7. Catch a show - Visit your local museum or go see the new ballet. Get a little dressed and make a night of it.
8. Go ice skating. - sounds cliche but this is a lot fun and can bring out a lot of laughs especially if you both are capable ice skates
9. Go for a shot - visit your local gun range together. There are usually lots of experienced people happy to help you and even if you have no desire to carry a gun it will be a time together you will be unlikely to forget.
10. Puzzle night - grab your favorite drinks and snacks, pick out a puzzle and sit around the table visiting and building the puzzle together. When the puzzle is all done. Glue it together as something to remember the fun time together.
Well have fun and Thank you for reading.