Monday, December 26, 2011

New to this

So I have had a blog before but it was purely business. This time I will have some business but also some personal because they are really one in the same.  It brings up some complications for me though. How much do I share and how  little? I don't need any stalkers finding me or my kids but with out enough info then my stories just might be pointless boring dribble. Also when it comes to conflicts with people in my life do I share them, as I hope to make a strong fan base that feels connected to me, or do I leave that out. If I do share how much would be to much? Also do I need anymore headaches if I do share and it cause things to become worse? That leads to another worry what if someone interprets my thoughts as something awful geared towards them. Then what? Oh I am so new to this side of it. I sure hope this works out. I am excited about it and I am really thankful my friends who suggested I write a blog. Hopefully I do well and they don't regret suggesting to me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere!! I am your first follower - woohoo!

    You bring up great questions. Those are all very good things to think about. If you want my advice, I have some. Don't write negative things about people you know. Your blog is public and just because you don't think your coworkers/ neighbors/ extended family members don't know about your blog doesn't mean they won't ever see what you write. "The internet isn't written in pencil; it's written in ink." -The Social Network. Once you put something on the internet, it's never going away. I'm not trying to scare you, but to warn you.

    I'm so excited you're blogging!

    Here are some Bloggy Tech Tips that might help you get started. :o)

    Let me know if you need any help with anything!!

    Good luck!!! :oD

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    P.S. You should put your button on your sidebar and link it to your shop!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogosphere. I just started blogging in October, and I had a lot of the same questions as you. It's still kind of a work in progress. I started out extremely cautious, not knowing what might happened. I've loosened up as I got more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you. Jamie I will look at that site and I will put that button there that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete