Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Outdoor fun

Spring has Sprung here and I am loving the weather here. Just in case any of you are wondering we are working on our kitchen bu we had a hold up because my husband had a flare up and we had to wait for some tools from our landlord. Till then I have been out playing with my kids and today I started on prepping my backyard for outdoor enjoyment. We have a paved space in our backyard perfect for sitting and enjoying spring and summer evenings....well once they it is cleaned up! Of course there has been so many lovely ideas I have found on Pinterest to help my out with fixing it up!  Like this for parties or entertaining

Seating


lighting

Even food and drinks to enjoy

Source: google.com via Alicia on Pinterest



and so yet another reason to love Pinterest

1 comment: