Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend fun

This weekend my oldest 3 went to my mom's house for the entire weekend, but because my youngest still gets into mommie's bed at night she had to stay home. So we had a special weekend just for her.
We let her walk the dog....watch towards the end.



We took her to the park




and to the store for special treats and her Grandmother and Grandad ( grangran) took her ( and her mommie and daddy) to eat a burrito. Daddy made her homemade pizza,cookies and grilled cheese sandwiches.
We also to her on a walk and to see the puppies and kitties at our local humane society.  We played all of her fave and some new games with her. This is why my blog, social media and projects went on undone. All I can say it was well worth it, she loved getting mommie and daddy all to her self.

No comments:

Post a Comment