Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Looking Forward

I am so excited about this year already. I am getting to make some really cute items for a great tweep and blogger For Love of Cupcakes.  I am getting ready to open up some new lines as well. I will be carrying some home made decor items on top of my new kid items. It really is so very exciting. I also an very excited about this years business plan. I think it will help to grow my business in a manner that will be sustainable and effective. Even with the economic hardships here at home and across the nation. Thanks to some very awesome friends I now have a better idea on how and where to post my items. Also last year was such a learning curve on craft shows. This year I will be making the jump along with my sisters and mom into some bigger shows and some in areas I would have not dared to go last year. Also some I was not sure my items really fit into but I have found out hat they really do. Especially with the new lines. I am also so excited about a new color scheme for all of my booths craft show and shop. I think it will really pop and be so much more my style. I am excited about a new hobby that will also help out my little fledgling business. I have found that some art types are not dead. I am also very happy with a new personal direction I am taking for my health, style, and growth. I can't wait to see what is to come this year. I know all of this is going to be a lot of hard work and there may even be times I will need support or just flat out help but I have been blessed with such a great base that I know I don't really need to worry. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter I will be previewing some of my new items and putting some pre-order sections up on my website so be on the look out for that. Oh that reminds me, I am looking at revamping my website. I am working on the plans and design for that. I think I will go a new direction with it's look.  Well I know it is short but thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment