This year has been a doozie. Filled with ups and downs. Here are somethings I learned this year.
1. Being optimistic 90% of the time takes work. Human nature leads people to be negative. There are also times that require a sober look that is not always a positive thing.
2. Being the positive person can get people annoyed with you. Especially if they are really in a funk.
3. Nurses respond better to sweetness than they do an overly tired grouch.
4. Some nurses really do make huge mistakes and you really do have to call them out on it.
5. A small out of the way restaurant is not always a jewel.
5. Homemade pizza is the best
6. Same with Spaghetti Sauce
7. Water is and forever will be gross but I can tolerate it enough to drink it
8. You are not a loon if you prepare for hardships.
9. There are a lot of preppers out there
10. Blue Cheese tastes as bad as it smells
11. My toddlers always have very cute high pitch squeaky voices.
12. Forgiveness is not for the other person but for you.
13. The law does not always help the victim.
14. GOD has seen me through some crap and always will
15 I have way to many clothes and so do my kids
16 Said clothes do not necessarily fit
17 I hate doing laundry in the winter ( my machines are in my detached garage)
18 Pet mice smell like old Chinese food that has been left out for awhile
19 Wood floors are a two sided coin
20 Thinking of my life with out my husband is heart wrenching
21 RA sucks really really SUCKS
22 You can call more than one church home
23 You don't have to totally agree on the details for someone to be a really close friend
24 I apparently consider a lot of people my friend to the point my sisters find it cool
25 My sisters are way more unique people than I could ever imagine.
26 Going wild with your hair is fun
27 Doing your hair can be a bonding experince
28 I love gaming
29 The widower effect is a real thing
30 HP Lovecraft was a genius for his time
31 Your mind is your intellect and therefore you should build up your mind ( Love thy GOD with all your mind)
32 Society is dumb and thus commercials reflect it -I am not going to have a "gooder" day but I will have a better day.
33. A $5 Cheeseburger is not much better than $2 one and never as good as a homemade one
34. Date nights are critical for reconnecting with your spouse
35. You have to have your own thing. It adds spice to your relationship and gives you both something to talk about
36 I get really grouchy if I am tired
37 You have to go after fulfillment in life it does not just happen
38. Trying new foods is fun until you find something gagariffic
39. Those who don't know will make judgements until they hit the same spot you are in
40 I have been blessed with really good kids
41 Just because you live in a nice area does not mean you are not surrounded by crazies or drug addicts
42 You can only help a person so far
43 Netflix and On Demand are awesome
44 Not all craft shows are created equal
45 Some show organizers are awesome and some should not be putting together shows.
46 Record Lows and Highs wreck havoc on your utilities and plans
47 It is 99% percent you and 1% them or your surroundings
48 It takes a lot to make me cry
49 It is hard to see what is coming with your head hanging down
50 Good or Bad Life is a journey. You have to make the choice.