Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pintrest I Tried It

I haven't done my post on things I have tried on Pinterest in awhile, but that certainly doesn't mean I haven't been trying some of the awesome Pins I have found on there.  Here are a few of the things I have tried lately
 I tried the Popsicle stick craft. I took multiply tries to get the sticks to actually bend and not crack. The size of stick that I had was not big enough so I plan on buying some bigger sticks and making some more.

 


I  also have tried and have been doing for a little while different shrinky dink crafts. I like the jewelry ones. I have tried making the rings.  You have to be super careful not to burn yourself shaping the ring. I found using fabric was helpful but sometimes just got in the way to getting the plastic to shape. You also have to be quick to shape it because it cools very quickly. 
I have also tried some of the hairstyles on Pinterest. The latest two are a short style and an entirely new color. I love the short funky cut and the new color.




OK Now lastly  a Pinterest Recipe
I tried the cobbler that is cake mix, sprite and berries. It was really good. My kids really loved it. Though it was decided it needs a little bit of sugar sprinkled on top before baking to give it more of a cobbler taste. It is best warm out of the oven.
Well thank you for reading. I hope this inspires you to try some of your fave pins on Pinterest and to share ones that work or don't work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment