Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Radio Silence

As many of you know I live in Oklahoma. My family is ok, though we had a close call for a couple of my sisters and my dad and stepmom. It miss their homes by less than a mile and two of them work in Moore schools. So yesterday had me in near panic as I was trying to just reach them. Sunday was stressful with tornados going north and south of us. Places where I have some very dear friends. My hear i just broken for the families affected by the tornados of the last few days. The next few days my family will be praying, hugging our kiddos and doing what we can to help our friends, family and nieghbors, so my blog and shop will be silent for a little while. Thank you so much for reading and the personal messages of concern I have gotten. I promise to return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment