When you purchase a tulle and fabric tutu I know you want your item to look it's best for as long as possible. So here are a few tips to help you keep them as nice as possible so your little one can play with for days,weeks and even months to come.
1. First you should not put a tutu in the washing machine or dryer
2. If your tutu becomes wrinkly or flat use a steamer to smooth out a wrinkles and between layers to help refluff it. If you don't own a steamer a nice steamy bathroom can help with the wrinkles.
3. For spots you can spot treat it with a damp cloth or something like a Tide Pen to Go
4. If your tutu becomes smelly a light spritz with Febreze or favorite fabric refresher can help with the odors.
5. If your tutu becomes snagged you can trim that piece of tulle
1. Should not put a tutu in the washing machine or dryer
2. If your fabric tutu becomes wrinkly you can steam it and/or use an iron on the fabric. DO not use an iron on tulle if your item also has tulle in it
3. Spot treat your fabric tutu with a damp cloth or you can use a something like a Tide Pen to Go
4. Your tutu becomes smelly using a fabric refresher can help with the odors.
5. It can help to trim the little strings that can come off of the fabric strips.
6. It you get a snagged piece you can trim the piece
Hope that helps if you have a bigger issue with your tulle tutu or fabric tutu please don't hesitate to ask .
Thank you for reading