Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monday Funday

Something Fun for your Monday. These are somethings I'm dreaming of and listening to as I work on my new project something sort of like this


Last week was full of adventure as well but that is for tomorrow's post. So here you go a little something to start the party :)!







Looks Yummy

Source: eisforexplore.blogspot.com via Angela on Pinterest









Source: 9gag.com via Jamie on Pinterest


and finally because it is his birthday and I love his music and his island home a little Bob Marley


Oh and I have actually been there and I dream nightly of going back. Loved the weather, the atmosphere,the food and the people. I suggest Couples Tower Isle to anyone thinking of going :)
Source: couples.com via HT on Pinterest

Happy Monday. Hope it is a blast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment