Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

I have been out of the loop lately. I have had sickies, a horrible 2 day headache that is still threatening, an addiction to finishing the Hunger Games series and just plain old ordinary life. I have a Baby Bazaar this Saturday in Mustang. I am so excited. I will be doing the show with Two of my sisters. My sisters L and S. We each have our own things we do and are each expanding on the different items we make and carry. S does adorable sewn hats and pictures. While L does T-shirt scarves and hair bows. Then there is me with tutus, knitted items and more. I love that I am going to get to do a show with them. They are so much fun to hang out with and really the shows are perfect excuses to get to hang out for a few hours. Plus make a little money hopefully :) You should come out and see us. We are all about as different as night and day but you will find lots of smiles and laughs at our table. We each have different names for our businesses but we have a group name Hot Ta-mommies.Our kids gave us the idea. We are building an awesome booth since we are going to be doing a lot more shows. I will of course keep posting them on my website so all my local buddies can find me.I will have to post some pictures after all our fun this weekend.
Till then here's a little fun. This is me with my sisters L and S. We took these photos at Glamor Shots with our mom for her Birthday. Needless to say they weren't all serious pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment