Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thrilling Thursday

I thought I would share some Zombie fun today.I love zombies it is an awesome  genre for movies, games and more. So first is Zombie Love Song










You can get all of your Zombie anime  gear here

Are ready to join a group of zombie hunters and get your training on? Then go here to find a local chapter near you.

                                                     ( picture from here )


There apparently ways in which it could really happen. Check it out here
                                                   ( picture from here )
 You can even enjoy a delicious zombie drink. here is the Pin fit it.




and of course you can try to blend in with the crow of zombies and dress like one
 This is my mom, sister L and me getting ready for a zombie parade :)

OK that was fun. I will do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment